Ultra precise positioning at low cost and reduced form factor.
We just release TINY RTK, the world smallest RTK GPS based on u-blox NEO-M8P.
Size: 23.5 x 24.5 mm
- Centimeter‑level GNSS positioning for mass market, based on U-Blox M8P
- Integrated Real Time Kinematics (RTK) for fast time‑to‑market
- Smallest, lightest, and best energy‑efficient RTK module
- Receiver type: 72-channel GPS L1 , GLONASS L1, BeiDou B1, GALILEO E1
- Nav. update rate: up to 8 Hz
- Position accuracy: 2.5 cm
- Connectors: SMA, USB, JST-GH
- Data link: whatever can be connected to a UART : Bluetooth, 433-868-915 MHz radio link, XBee, WiFi...
We've decided to launch an INDIEGOGO campaign to lower chip prices by ordering mass.
If you're interested by precision GNSS and want a Plug&Play solution at an incredible price ... TINY RTK is designed for you !
We'll post regular informations about TINY RTK during the campaign. We're also available for answering your questions, do not hesitate.
@Rob_Lefebvre: Sharing a data-link should be just a matter of software I would think, and it makes sense, since the two data streams are flowing in opposite directions.
@DROTEK: Why not integrate it with the antenna and add a mag. Is this really anything more than just an M8P soldered onto a board with connectors?
Great work! Can't wait to see this become widely available.
Would be even better if we can figure out a way to use only a single data-link for the RTK and the UAV telemetry.
1) If the "rover" station is attached to the drone, how far it can fly from the ground base station (assuming the data link can reach) without losing precision?
2) how well your solution can survive a GPS spoofing or jamming attack?
Weight : 5g
Interesting. What is its weight?