I think we made the smallest and lightest GPS/QZSS GLONASS BeiDou receiver with HELICAL antenna in the world. This board designed for ultra small robots. Board size with build-in antenna 20x11mm Weight 1.5 gram.
MAX-M8Q Receiver features:
- 72-channel u-blox M8 concurrent GNSS receiver GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1, SBAS L1 C/A: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- Sensitivity: Tracking -167dBm Nav –164 dBm
- On-board Ultra low noise 3.3V voltage regulator and RF filter for noise blocking
- Uart (Tx,Rx), and I2C interface
- HELICAL antenna
- Time pulse LED
- Battery for HOT module start
- Dimensions: 20x11 mm
- Weight 1.5 gram
- Fully assembled and ready to use
I think We will add test result next 3-4 days.