Compiling 1.2.60 in Visual Studio 2012

I am trying to compile Mission Planner 1.2.60 in Visual Studio 2012 and keep getting the same 6 errors, can't seem to find any way around them. Any ideas? Does the Source Code on git hub need to have files added to it or can I find these files somewhere else?

Compiling Errors:

Error 2 Unable to create a manifest resource name for "Wizard\1Intro.resx". Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MissionPlanner-master\Wizard\1Intro.cs'. ArdupilotMega

Error 3 Unable to create a manifest resource name for "Wizard\2FrameFW.resx". Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MissionPlanner-master\Wizard\2FrameFW.cs'. ArdupilotMega

Error 4 Unable to create a manifest resource name for "Wizard\3ConnectAP.resx". Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MissionPlanner-master\Wizard\3ConnectAP.cs'. ArdupilotMega

Error 5 Unable to create a manifest resource name for "Wizard\4FrameType.resx". Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MissionPlanner-master\Wizard\4FrameType.cs'. ArdupilotMega

Error 6 Unable to create a manifest resource name for "Wizard\5AccelCalib.resx". Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MissionPlanner-master\Wizard\5AccelCalib.cs'. ArdupilotMega

Error 7 Unable to create a manifest resource name for "Wizard\6CompassCalib.resx". Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MissionPlanner-master\Wizard\6CompassCalib.cs'. ArdupilotMega

Any help would be appreciated. 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer

please remove those files from the project for the moment. The will be included in the next release as they are a WIP.

This reply was deleted.

Activity