I've just assembled my ArduCopter, and am testing things right now. I'm using flight 1.4, latest configurator, and confused about something I might be missing or doing wrong :)
- I've got an Eurgle rx/tx, receiver is connected to IN0-IN4 on the APM
- Outputs to ESCs connected from OUT0-OUT4 APM; power wire cut
- I'm powering the ESCs from a lipo, APM+oilpan from USB
Once I switch everything on, all inputs look fine; sensors give the right output. Z-axis is a little high (425), but that shouldn't be a problem.
- I don't see TX output in my configurator screen
- I can get response from the TX, but all channels seem to map to a single motor - i.e. if I keep both sticks to the lower left, all motors are silent; moving either stick in one direction spins up one of the 4 motors. Both sticks to upper right spins all motors at max speed.
Am I missing a step somewhere? I wouldn't know how I got my rx channels directly mapped to motor control, so it must be the APM doing some weird stuff. Any ideas?