For Sale: Phantom FX61 Drone - complete setup - $1100

For sale:

A completed Phantom FX61 with three full auto flights.  I am selling because I no longer have time to keep up with a personal drone.  She needs a new servo (Hitec HS-5065MG).  The camera she comes with (for weight and balance purposes) is a dummy camera, you can replace as you wish.  She comes with everything but a laptop to run the GCS software.  Please be an experienced buyer, this setup was used for SAR operations.

She has about a 45-60 minute flight time depending on use and weather.

Yes, that's dirt on her, she landed in a muddy field, she's fine though.

Shipping within the continental United States only, I will split that cost with you.

Photos of the bird are here.

Comes with:

Futaba 10CAG transmitter modified for long range (confirmed 3.05 mile range, expected is 6 miles)

RFD900+ Telemetry radios

4 new 4S 5200maH Multistar 10C batteries

Camera is a Canon S100 (dummy  payload) if you want to run this camera you will need the Tuffwing cable

Lipo bag

Voltage checker

3 used batteries (3S 2500maH) for the transmitter (each one will last you about 10 hours)

Carry case for transmitter and batteries

PWM Module

Futaba Reciever

Dual GPS/Mag units

Servo rail voltage display

4S power module

Pitot tube and circuit

Scorpion motor with extra props

Castle Creations ESC

Kill switch

USB extender

It has a custom Rapid Prototyped camera cradle, if you want extras of it I can send you the CAD file to make your own (I don't have the time to arrange the manufacturing)

Maxbotic I2C Sonar for auto landing

Pixhawk autopilot (non 3DR, version is 2.4.6)

I can not stress enough that you need to know how to fly fixed wing birds before you try to just throw this in the air and expect it to take care of itself as that is NOT how drones work.  She is fully configured with only a minor cleaning and a servo replacement required.  I don't mind discussing her details with the buyer.

$1100 USD Firm, Paypal is preferred.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Activity