Have 1000$ for a new Y6 build! HELP ME

Been saving up for a while. Its finally time to start ordering parts..The goal for this protect is to simply build an excessively powerful drone. I want lots of lift, i want thrust and speed. I wanna do stunts. I've always been interested in tri-copters and a Y6 configuration seems cool.I have a hard time finding builds that satisfy me. I dont even know what size motors are excessive.. I dont know what size batteries or cables would be suitable for the motors i settle on.. I could really use a recommendation of parts on this..If anyone can help me with parts or direct me to a good build i would be extremely appreciative!! Thank you for the help.(If you are an expert id be willing to pay something for your time

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Also i want to include a transmitter and reciever that can transmit live fpv footage 5+ miles away!!
    • Well how bout a 600 that can do 200mph + hover on 3s to 6s lipo?
      You need more cash you got enough for
      Props 12cf 17x4
      Motors 6
      ESC 6 Simon k
      550 to 600 y6 Frame ?
      you still need Barry RC tx RX , fpV monitor TxRX, flight controller, gimbal , camera
      • Thanks man!! I appreciate your reply!. And I know its not much money.. I would seriously consider going with a standard quadcopter as well.. Would i be able to get better results for the money going with a quad-copter? You got any ideas for a quadcopter build in my price range?
        • for a basic quad yes 1000 could work. you need 5 miles for FPV and the craft?

• Okay then. I think i'll just go with a quad. Yes, i need an fpv set up with 5+ miles of range. I dont plan on going out of my line of sight but i need the signal strength for personal reason
            • But id like results like this https://youtu.be/zfmH5mWECSE

I really just want to throw on the biggest motors that i can and obviously need everything else up to spec for that
              Thanks for the help so far
              • hello,

not sure what your looking for now ? that is of a racing quad  you looking racing copter? what will you be using it for?  what sort of flight time are your looking for? so we are on the same page.

• Also forget the fpv monitor, camera and gimble for now. The 1k budget is for the drone itself. I do need the 5+mile range tho... I basically want the drone prepared for the fpv equipment.. If you can recommend a transmitter thst would also be nice..
          • quad might be better because you can spend more on motors and props.

This reply was deleted.

Activity