Replies

• Ok,

So i loaded the aero param. By doing a ground test, i flipped to FWBA, the servo movements when I move the sticks are insane. By barely moving the ailerons left and right, they are going full swing. Where as in manual, it's more linear.

• Well I'm using a 1200kv with 10x6 prop. I took it off another plane I had. I'm also using 4S battery.

• So have you compared that to the Aero specs? It uses an 11x7 prop with an 830 KV motor. So you have a smaller prop that will be turning considerably faster. My guess, and it's only a guess, is that your thrust will be a bit on the hot side. Were I doing your setup I'd start by assuming the Aero PID parameters were just a bit on the high side for your setup and dial them back (again, it will depend on your precise servo linkage throws). In the worst case this could result in your aircraft not responding crisply, which could be fixed with one Autotune session. 

• If your motor and prop are similar to what 3DR uses and you are running 4S LiPos, then there's a good chance. It really will depend on how different your servo throws are from the 3DR Aero. But you should be in the ballpark at least.

This reply was deleted.

Activity