Help with Synchronize HELI's F600 rotor motors

Can somebody help and old fixed wing RC guy move into the Multi-Rotor (MR) world?

Over a year ago for Xmas my wife bought me a Drone. I wanted an ARF instead of an all in one because I am a builder. My AMA number is from the 70's, I have a lot of experience with RC but none with MR. I am amazed and thrilled by the technology of how Multi-Rotors fly. So she got me the Hobby People HELI's F600, and I built it. Then life happened and I had to put it away for over a year. Now I have time to pursue my passion of flying all things and really want to get this in the air. Turns out it's a pretty low volume product I can't find much information on the web about it.

What is it?

• Heli's F600 ~ stock no swapped out items. 
  • The fly board says ~ HP Electronics Super M/R Controller 
  • The radio is a Futaba CAP9 with a Spektrum (tm) module added and an AR7000 DSM2 receiver 
  • Also have but don't yet know how to use ~ Hobby Wing Multi Function LCD Programming box

** ( Still having trouble understanding the Kanji to English translated instructions. )

What's the problem
I have the motors all turning (props removed) but at initial start several motors are spinning while others are not turning. When I apply throttle they will all start to spin up, but at different speeds. Which I know will make it not fly.

ASK? ~
How do I synchronize all motors to respond identically to the throttle input? It's as if they are all listening to the beat of their own drummer, (Pun Intended)

I have attached pic of the Flyboard and my receiver, you can email me directly at Scott (AT) SkyK9 (.) Com or just reply to this post. I will be in your debt.

Thanks ~ Scott (aka SkyK9)

Controller.jpg

Receiver.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Activity