Hi all,

This is my 2nd week with my first F450 running my first Pixhawk(APM). It fall down from about 20ft at Loiter mode and luckily only with 1 prop was broken ,other components seem to be ok

Pixhawk 3.2.1

Motor: sunnysky 2212-980kv

Prop: 1047

Battery: 2200mah 3s / 2200mah 3s x 2

Wind: Low, can't feel much at ground level

- Right before the crash, I run autotune and my bird was pretty smooth by carrying 1 x 2200mah 3s battery

- Then I loaded 2 x 2200mah 3s battery to try to max the airtime. However, it roll like a boat about 20ft Loiter mode after flying 5mins and the quad just can't kept itself steady and I didn't change to other mode as I wish miracle would happen.

After reviewing the logs, it seems pretty obvious that it was due to mechanic failure for Roll vs DesRoll

If somebody can give me a hint based on the log file i attach to this thread i will be very grateful.

My Questions:

1. Is that ok to carry 2 pack of 2200mah battery by using the autotuned PID when it was carry 1 pack of battery?

2. Should I use 9" prop or 10" is also fine?

3. What would be the possible cause? broken prop in the air? ESC out of sync? motor?

Thank you in advance...

Before_autotune.zip

crash.zip

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MR60

3701970368?profile=originalYour Zacc was ok until the mechanical failure and went haywire precisely at the same moment your Roll vs DRoll did not match anymore. This confirms I think a mechnical failure or your pixhawk not correctly fixed to the frame.

• Hi Hugues,

Many thanks for your analysis. My pixhawk was mounted on this vibration board and it was indeed the second time I found the upper deck detached from the bottom deck. Perhaps I should fix the board before I fly again, many thanks!

飞控板 减震器 APM2.5 2.6 KK MWC 海盗 玉兔飞控通用型减震板

• on a second thought, I did able to find the blue rubber next to where my F450 dropped. So can I assume the anti-vibratio board fall apart when it hit the ground?

This reply was deleted.

Activity