The ardupilot development team is proud to announce the release of version 2.47 of APM:Rover. This is a minor bug fix release. The most important change in this release is the fixing of the skid steering support but there have been a number of fixes in other areas as well.
Full changes list for this release:
- add support for controlling safety switch on Pixhawk from ground station
- prevent reports of failed AHRS during initialisation
- fixed skid steering that was broken in the last release
- report gyro unhealthy if gyro calibration failed
- fixed dual sonar support in CLI sonar test
- fixed Nuttx crash on Pixhawk with bad I2C cables
- added GPS_SBAS_MODE parameter - turns on/off satellite based augemtation system for GPS
- added GPS_MIN_ELEV parameter - specifiy the elevation mask for GPS satellites
- added RELAY_DEFAULT parameter to control default of relay on startup
- fixed bug in FRAM storage on Pixhawk that could cause parameters changes not to be saved
- better handling of compass errors in the EKF (Extended Kalman Filter)
- improved support for linux based autopilots
- added support for PulsedLight LIDAR as a range finder
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this release, especially
Tom Coyle and Linus Penzlien for their excellent testing and feedback.
P.S. Hi all - I am helping Tridge with Rover development and this is my first release announcement.