The very low internal resistance of the Batteries (typically 8 – 10 milliohms) give huge benefits such as:
- Far longer battery lifetimes with upwards of 1000+ cycles expected for a battery pack.
- Lower heat build-up during the discharge cycle.
- Faster cell recovery.
- Lower voltage drop under loads, which equates directly to a much higher RPM per volt from your electric motor.
- More available power for the battery pack.
- Ability to charge at higher charge rates (It is important to allow the battery to cool below 25c before charging commences).
- Suitable for all applications and especially so for use in high current applications.
If you wanna try them for your R/C project, you can find them .... Lightspeed Batteries