3D FPV camera The BlackBird 2

3691246499?profile=original

I want to talk about 3D FPV camera The BlackBird 2. I will not write many words, I'll just post pictures and videos if anyone has any questions - write, I will answer them.

BlackBird 2 what is different from other cameras?

Video modes:

The main feature of the BlackBird 2 is the ability to generate videos in various 3D formats, allowing you to use this stereo camera with almost any 3D FPV video glasses

3689668358?profile=original

Video modes:

• SIDE BY SIDE 3D (SBS)
  • SIDE BY SIDE 3D Crop 16x9
  • SIDE BY SIDE 3D Crop 4x3
  • INTERLACED 3D
  • Two channel 3D
  • 2D video

Support video glasses:

• Carl Zeiss Cinemizer (you need a ConverterAV to HDMI)
  • Oculus Rift DK1 (you need a ConverterAV to HDMI)
  • Fat Shark Attitude v3
  • Fat Shark Dominator HD
  • HeadPaly
  • Prober EVG 920
  • SkyZone 3D
  • Sony HMZ T1 (you need a ConverterAV to HDMI)
  • Sony HMZ T2 (you need a ConverterAV to HDMI)
  • Sony HMZ T3(you need a ConverterAV to HDMI)
  • Vuzix Wrap 1200

3689660500?profile=original

OR

3689660662?profile=original

Video outputs:

The flight stereo camera The BlackBird 2 has 3 analog video outputs, with which you can simultaneously receive video:

- the first output is needed to receive the 3D/2D video signal in the selected format.

- the second video output gives video in 2D-format from the right sensor.

- the third video output gives video in 2D-format from the left sensor.

3691246606?profile=original

Size, weight and power of the camera:

3D FPV camera “The BlackBird 2” has small weight - 21 grams and very convenient size – you can set the camera on the copter, glider or RC car! Camera consumes from 5 to 15 Volts, i.e. you can connect 3D FPV camera The BlackBird 2 to the onboard Li-Po battery 2S - 3S.

3689657276?profile=original

P.S. And yet, we made a firmware for MinimOSD support SBS mode, the firmware attached to this post

This video was recorded using a cheap video capture, the quality is very low, but you can watch it using Google cardboard:

Here you can see a small video review:

FPV3DCAM-firmware-for-minimOSD-support-side-by-side-3d-sbs3d-mode-blackbird2-stereoscopic-flight-camera.hex

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So it projects video between a single split screen or is there goggels that will isolate the display for 1 eye and 1 for other eye to look more like how we see
This reply was deleted.

Activity