3DR Solo parts into a Y6?

So I bought a crashed Solo because it came with lots of extras I can use as spares for my Solo. I have an old 3DR y6 kit, I'd like to use the Solo controller with the Y6. What can I swap over from the crashed solo and retain use of the Solo controller (along with Open Solo)?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks a lot. I will surely gonna use the IMX6 from the solo along with one of the cube carrier boards. I am writing an essay assignment and I have also found https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/sociology/ website online through which I am gonna take help. When I am free from my work after that I will gonna do it as you have explained it.
    Free Essays on Sociology, Examples, Topics, Outlines - WritingUniverse
    Need some inspiration before writing Sociology essay? Explore 100% free Sociology essays, research paper examples and choose any topic you need.
  • So the easy answer, in case anyone else searches for the same, is to use the IMX6 from the solo along with one of the cube carrier boards. I'm also upgrading to an Orange cube in my Solo and the Y6. In for a penny in for a pound!
This reply was deleted.

Activity