Replies

• While I do appreciate the link and the type of content on it, I have to acknowledge that the operations mentioned there is old and we have better and smarter moves through which designing our own PCB is possible.

To design your own PCB, you must need a new gen circuit board and draw holes, pads, and wires for it. We got to use schematics to draw the circuit diagram for our board. That is really essential as the entire implementation is based on the schematic representation of the PCB. 

Having done that, I shall go on to make a VMC or the voice modulated circuit. I seek to achieve it by using self-designed PCB. We can use LM358 op-amp and LM386 Audio Amplifier IC to make a better or advanced Voice Modulated Circuit. This was one of the many ways we can go on to make a simple PCB. Interesting to see, how this PCB industry has evolved through ages. Right back when this post was made for the first time, since then, we have come across a long way. PCB has become a centric player in the modern-day electronic industry. I believe the future beholds much for us and it will be interesting to see where PCB goes. In the meantime, I shall be happy to discuss more about PCB with all of you. I have been following it closely since a few years and would love some interesting conversations on it. 

Printed Circuit Boards Market Global Trends & Analysis|Get Report
    Printed Circuit Boards Market analysis report offers intelligence on cost & pricing, suppliers' SWOT & industry analysis of the Printed Circuit Board…
  • For small PCBs oshpark is the best option.

For larger (10x10 cm) Seeed Studio is one of the best pcb manufacturer, I really had a good experience with them.

Fusion PCB Manufacturing & Prototype PCB Assembly - Seeed Studio
    China pcb manufacturer offers PCB prototype and fabrication, PCBA service with 100% quality guarantee, quick delivery time, affordable price and best…
  • Hi all,

Fast PCB prototype & assembly service provider here, exporting CUSTOM PCB and PCBA with competitive price and high quality, specialized in low volume quantity,parts sourcing included. All fabricated and assembled as per your requirments,no MOQ limited ! The Ideal Choice For a New Product Development / Testing and Verification of Designs.
    Our Advantages:

>Most competitive price, no tooling cost;
    >One stop turnkey service saves your time & cost;
    >Components sourced and bought from authorized distributor with competitive price;
    >File review and professional NPI service;
    >Full range of capacities to satisfy customers' requirements;
    >100% flying probes & AOI test;
    >No minimum PCB order;
    >Quality guaranteed, you can focus on your core competencies;
    >Outstanding customer service and technical support;

Pls just feel free to send file with specifications to sales@pcbnpi.com for a quotation,or you can submmit quotation on our site www.pcbnpi.com . We will reply you ASAP.Looking forward to your prompt reply. Thank you!

With kind regards,
    Sunny
    Tel:+86-13221099899
    Professional PCB Manufacturer & Assembler, Focus on Quality and Efficiency

Professional PCB Fab/PCB Assembly Service Provider From China-PCBNPI TECH
    PCBNPI specializes in high quality Printed Circuit Board fabrication and prototype assembly with competitive price.Professional NPI team support & qu…
  • Hey,

I know that its a long time since the discussion started. I just want to know whether the software is still working? And Are there any tool for PCB designing.

I am working in a company of pcb manufacturing. And I want some new tools.

• I may save some money by this way, but what about the quality of PCBs made by this way?

• I have 10 years of experience with this kind of PCB manufacturing industry but I really don't found any inconvenience with my PCB product quality. Even I found them very supportive.

PCB Manufacturing | 4PCB Assembly
      PCB Manufacturer UsA - 4PCB manufactures wide range of PCB such as PCB design, prototype, fabrication, assembly and more in the USA.
  • I am agree with James. Express PCB really have free software for designing PCB boards. But I usually depending upon some PCB manufacturing company for Assembly & fabrication. They have a very good turnaround time as less as 24 hour. Even they are very responsive too.

• Express PCB, Sunstone Circuits, BatchPCB. They all are approximately equal on quality. I use Sunstone when I need it fast and BatchPCB if it's something I'm not too worried about.

Home etching boards is great for people who do not value their time or sanity and who enjoy keeping vats of nitric acid laying around and permanently staining their sink.

Surface mount is the way to go. Through-hole stuff is quickly becoming obsolete Invest in a quality soldering iron, a heat gun, and a toaster oven and you have a complete surface mount solution.

Even leadless QFN packages with tight pitches are pretty simple when you have the right tools. When rework is needed simply take a heat-gun to the board and everything becomes butter. I've even removed the big TO-252 style MOSFETs on the ESCs with the heat-gun without melting the wire next to them. 30 seconds of heat and you can pick things off with tweezers like they weren't even held down.

... just my 2c though.
  • is there any1 got autopilot schematic? i really want do my own board.
  • I have used Advanced PCB at 4pcb.com before for a robot (The CalPoly/Slobotics entry for the NASA Lunar Regolith Excavation Challenge). They have some good software with an extensive online and offline library with quick turnaround. I liked them especially since their software would quote you an approximate price.
This reply was deleted.

Activity