Lattebox Servo Controller for LEGO NXT

I use LEGO NXT with powerful servo controller (Lattebox Servo Controller) it's a very cool and power ful servo controller1. Support hardware muti-group sync work2. Dynamic channel unload,3. Setup different angle speed,4. Position feedback.And a add Lattebox new product LEGO NXT Extension,(NXTe) it can support 4 LSC (can support 40 CH Servos) and per NXT have 4 ports support can upgrade to 160 Servos. It should be very cool.This is installion photo.

I already did these APIs for NBC Language for LEGO NXT:Write Mode Partlsc_syncwrite_angle- can setup earch servo positionwrite_delay - can setup earch servo has its own speed, so servo can start at the same time but have different speed angle speed.write_angle_enable- which servo should be enable or disable(unload mode)read_angle- feedback servo status.read_angle_enable- feedback servo enable or disable.I will post some news and video on my Personal UAV-Puav Blog

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics
    Yu,

This is what I was hinting about: A HiTechnic product that interfaces with RC servos (and a lot more) http://firsttechchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/03/sensors-motors-expan...

The news is now coming out, so I'm free to talk about it...
    Sensors, Motors & Expandability
    The official blog of the FIRST Tech Challenge - a STEM robotics programs for students grades 7-12.
  • 3D Robotics
    Yu,

Very nice work. There are others working in a similar direction (and prototype products that some of us have and have been building UAVs around, although we can't share details yet). All will be revealed in about a month, so stay tuned....sorry to be so mysterious!
This reply was deleted.

Activity