100KM

looking for a windows coder

Hey everyone ,im looking for someone interested in working with me on an auto pilot program . I have an ap working in sim and will be live testing next week as soon as the gps modual comes . I am good with small embeded apps , motion control , serial comm and hardware but am lacking in windows ect .my end gool is an inexpensive full blown AP W/ground stationso if you are good with codeing in a windows enviroment and are interested in going into business for yourself and working with uavs drop me a line

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Open source is the way to go - i would be pleased to provide a small working UAV ground station, programmed in python, it is cross compatible with linux, unix & windows, also has software autopilot, up too unlimited way points, and fuel/battery safe closest return path, just in case u travel to far, serial comm, opengl plane view so u can see your X Y Z in real time, a camera connection & a horizon interface(future plan is to add horizon overlay on camera)

Feel free to contact me.

P.S Open source software = free, a good programmer = easy setup and installation, no worrys = happy customer. And Free product :)
  • Hi,
    guys I work for ESRI and code on one of our 3D products. I've worked on server technologies and mobile technologies. GPS, nav math, can code in.NET, C++, COM. I'm interested, but only on the right application, right people.

Interested in hearing your ideas for the UAV's use.

Edan
    Domains.In.Net | India's New Domain
  • Hi there, I am particularlyinerested n UV control mechanisms, and data reporting. I hav been rogramming fora very log tme (25yrs) and can sole problems tht most other traditional programmers cannot solve. I am interested inA andneural net, and fuzzy boundaries for aircraft. I believe I can crete a ore reliable, better solution that other progras with only traditional programmng skills. For instance, your UAV could lear to combat its imperfections. For instance slight drifts or imperfections in build, could be automatically analysed, simulated thousands oftimes ad the software modified to improve performance Now imagine a fuzzy boundary around the UAV. If you start heading down, when you hit hte start of the boundary, the plane will automatically pull up. It will not be alloed to do dangerous things, ie it will have an elent of self preservation. You can fl about all over the plce, but if you leave this envelope(which cnstantly changes) there is a reason. you are too close to an obstacle etc. And so th best evasive action will be taken. I eleive I canproduce a plane that you can feed wapoints into, ad a mission, and itwill attempt to perform that mission, even if that missionis dangerou by finding alternative strategies. All downloaded data after a misson may be used o continue to teach the UAV how to be safer, ye perform its goals quicker. Landing and taeoff could also be automated. I am a model plane enthusiast, but really I am more interestedin control ssytems. Probably the first would be basic attitude control, waypoint control(if needed) energy monitorin(s t doest go to far-or if it does attempts to find safe landing-parachute). I have had rocketry expersience, which could come in useful, parchute deployment experience via charges etc, but I callengeanyone to produce a better system tha me, including the ary. An ATC system could easily be built in to avoid other such UAVS or flock with them or share data covering more ground etc etc. But probably what you want first is a flying bird, easily controlled that takes into account wind, GPS etc with a nice ATC ground station application. It is potentially a big project, but I would be willing to help, and I beleive I can fit all the necessary code into a GUMSTIX or small USB stick or similar
  • 100KM
    well send me a massage with your email address and we will talk
  • I might be interested. I have a lot of experience with windows based sensor software. How can I contact you to discuss this more?
This reply was deleted.

Activity