The Fantastic World of Internet and DIY DRONES

The spinoffs that this wesite is creating is amazing.The ideas been thrown around and discussed go to show that many people are thinking on the same plain.When it seems that one man come up the single idea that if fact many where working to a similer goal.Only by the power of the internet and websites like DIY DRONES can people discuss similer idea and be come aware of others with similar ideas.The problems encountered by one was solved by other whose problem was solved by other.I see DIY DRONES as a great and powerful "Think Tank ' not sponsor by investors or goverments.These type of private Think Tank were discouraged long ago as been a threat against the defense of the country.One person's use of a UAV is different to another.IE Geee i never thought of that !!!!My UAV for weather spotting has now moved to a jetski drone faster safer and easier to launch and recover.This all thanks to the blog "Discovery requires sea Drone."The commercal value of the ideas and projects is incrediable!!!!!!I have now shifted my Company towards a new market.Chris many members and i want to thank you and ning for this site and hope that the spinoff will also be for you to.There are many non members visiting this site, so the 1000 members only accounts for a small portion of a possiable large think tank.MANY MANY THANKS CHRIS ANDERSON

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics
    You're welcome! And thanks for all of your contributions. Every new idea shared here creates many others among the members here. It's catalytic.

Ideas, information and experience shared are worth a thousand times more than those that never leave your own head. It's the lesson of the web: post early and often!
This reply was deleted.

Activity