Hello everyone, I am reaching out to all those that have the understanding on how to connect the V1 - V2 3drobotics telemetry on the Walkera X350 Pro Devo-M

I have the modules V1 and installed the Air Module to the Devo-M and the other plugged into my laptop computer. When I run mission planner I start to hear a voice telling me which Mode I am in, and if I change it during this startup it will respond again which makes me believe it is getting some of the information to the PC.

During the startup it brings up a box saying Connecting Mavlink, and inside the box Getting Params.. (sysid 1 compid1) shortly after it will error so I clicked on the details and the last photo shows what it said.

I don’t know who to turn too so I am hoping someone here has the technical ability to help. Even if I can ot communicate in both directions, it would be Wonderful to just have my quad sending its information to Mission Planner so I can see exactly what it is doing. Also if there is a specific category I should post this in please let me know.

Please help

Grandpa Jake

20140719_151925.jpg

20140719_152100.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks appreciate that..  Do you have any experience with this yourself?  Have you have success connecting to mp with the v2 radios?

This reply was deleted.

Activity