Replies

• Developer

You need to disconnect the middle power line on all but one ESC. 

If you are using a power module, remove JP1 (guessing you have APM2.x HW)

Without information (Copter/Plane, FW version, HW Version etc...?), you be better picking the right path here and reviewing how you set-up your system.

http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/assembly-instructions/

• Thank you for the reply, I was in a hurry running out the door but here is my basic setup  FPV and photography because I have that running on it's own until I can afford the cables and gimble next month

AMP 2.8 with the Power module

Lightening Hobby 30 amp ESC Lipo 2-4s

DJI 2212/920Kv motors and escs bought from "Drones plus"  they were a matching set sold in the same box

Mininum OSD hooked to the telemetry port with a Y cable along with USB telemetry hooked to my laptop where I run mission planner

Ublox  GPS with internal compus

Turnigy 9x8c running the stock software until I learn the steps to install open RX..want to practice soldering a little more before I attempt that!!

did not separate any wires as you have suggested but after a long study I will do that. I hope to be flying by the weekend..I am waiting for a new balance charger to come in. my old one is in charger heaven after a mishap with the garden hose...long story>>> thats about all of it, I don't believe I damaged anything except a 2 BECS on a PDB PDB put thankfully I have 2. Thanks again for your help, cant wait to get back home and try some of your suggestions..this is my first build and I need all the advice I can get before it becomes expensive mistakes. hard to apply other knowledge on such a new technology!!

This reply was deleted.

Activity