Replies

• Sorry Rolf, I didn't see this message, only when decided to report on the previous issue.

may be via a custom switch+custom function and show a bitmap graphics+ play a wave file? 

I think everyone could do whatever he prefers as long as the code is received by Taranis :D

also, would it be possible add a direct pass through of the APM mode code to taranis? there are some beta flight modes with numbers ranging above 13....  for example I like to fly in the beta "hybrid" mode which, even though is still a beta, offers valuable advantages but its number is 14.  search "hybrid mode" on this forum for more info. 

• Shweeet, got mine working. This is awesome!! 

Thanks so much for sharing!

• I found it here:

https://pixhawk.ethz.ch/mavlink/#HEARTBEAT

• Ok, here is what you can do,

declare variable ap_severity=0;

in the MavLink_FrSkySPort.ino file, add in the MavLink_receive function:

case MAVLINK_MSG_ID_STATUSTEXT:       

mavlink_msg_statustext_decode(&msg,&statustext);       

ap_severity = statustext.severity;

break;  

Now you can use the returned value ap_severity to set an output depending of the value

• ap_severity is sending 0x01 (MAV_SEVERITY_ALERT) when battery drops under failsafe level.

statustext.text is reporting "Battery Low!" 

• Hi Rolf, i found under:

MAV_SEVERITY:

MAV_SEVERITY_WARNING = 4 Indicates about a possible future error if this is not resolved within a given timeframe. Example would be a low battery warning.

Can you tell me how I can query that

Peter

• In which file? Is it in the MavLink library or in the APM autopilot code??

/Rolf

• I can not find anything. However, the MP reports the undervoltage.
    I think it's somewhere in "severity levels used in STATUS TEXT messages"

Peter

• Hello Rolf,

can you help me?

I want to query the failsafe state.
    In fact, I would like to query a "Battery Failsafe" and then turn on a LED.

Peter

• I'm not sure that there is a Mavlink message with the failsafe info from APM (maybe some can help on this)

This reply was deleted.

Activity