Replies

• Is it possible to summarize what is (if there is any) the point to upgrade taranis into 2.1 firmware from previous 2.0.x? Is there any practical benefit from 2.1? Any new features?
  • I am trying to setup the single cell monitor... at the moment, I am trying to configure the software dividers.

I made the resistor network as provided in the readme and commented in the debug output. At the teensy inputs, I measured correct voltages of under 3,3V for each cell between A0-A3 and GND of the Teensy.

Unfortunately, I only get the following output via the serial monitor:

7314.00, 7163.00, 7107.00, 7222.00, cells in use: 4, , sum 15361

which is the same whether the Lipo is connected or not.

I just connected the Teensy via USB and the balance plug to the resistor network which outputs go to the Teensy.

What am I doing wrong?

• My fault was, that I didn't connect the ground of the lipo. In operation, the Teensy gets lipo ground from receiver.

I wanted to setup the Teensy without connecting everything. If you want to do this, you need to add ground from the lipo to the Teensy. Otherwise just setup while everything is connected to the copter.

• Hello, please anyone have .hex file for teensy 3.1 without current and voltage readings for opentx 2.1?  I use Frsky FLVSS and FCS-150A.

• Teensy on the Ground Side.

Has anyone ever tried doing Mavlink to S Port conversion on the ground side with a Teensy. I ask as I want to use Flip Flaps  ULRS that has a Long Range 433 RC link and a Mavlink serial connection on the ground side. It should be possible to convert it to S Port on the ground without any issues using a Teensy but where would I feed this into the Taranis? Or could I just use this and forget the Taranis Telemetry screen?

• @ Marc

Yes, I do a ground side with a Teensy 3.1, I use OrangeRx TX and BT module inside it.

3702589885?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Activity