Replies

someone has always got them in stock.... see http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/list-of-all-diy-drones

If no one has them, you get buy the parts from digi, and fabricate the cables yourself. You can even get the right "wrong" radio modules. So long as it is in the right family, you can re-flash them with the right code. I use several digimesh900 modules reflashed. 

But you don't want XtreamBee, I don't think. Try posting in the buy/sell forum, or go check the major or minor vendors at that URL above... I usually check store.diydrones.com first, then jdrones, udrones, buildyourowndrones.co.uk, and then the rest after. I usually check those four first because I know who runs them, where as I have no experience with the other shops yet...

• The floods in Thailand wiped out the Digi xbee factory. Everyone everywhere is out of stock. Sparkfun has this on all xbee items in their online store:

" Note: Due to recent flooding in Thailand and the subsequent damage to the Digi factories, there may be long lead times on all XBee products and shortages until they recover from the damage."

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…