Anybody Still Flying a 3DR Y6

I have one sitting in my lab.  I've never flown it.  Understanding a lot has changed since 2014 and wondering if someone has a reference software configuration and could share.

Thanks!

Nick

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've got one together and flyable. It's been so long since I flew it, I don't even know which radio I have it bound to. Sad, but true. They are a heavy lifter type, use a lot of batteries. Kinda like a tank. Tarot 650 Ironman
    For a long time, drones - unmanned aerial vehicles - were considered a futuristic gadget from science fiction, but today they are hard to surprise anyone. The military still sets the tone in the industry - they account for two-thirds of all drones produced.
    I will be glad if you read my research on the drone market, which I did together with https://studyessay.org/research-paper-writing-service/, we have studied many sources, and also included the topic of government regulation of drones.
    Research Paper Writing Service - Expert Help by UK Writers
    Need help writing an original research paper? Our native UK writers deliver all papers on time. 100% plagiarism-free papers and money-back guaranteed.
This reply was deleted.

Activity