APM 2.5 not arming

Hello guys,

A friend of mine got the APM 2.5 board and he build an octo frame, we have connected everything now and calibrate the ESCs, calibrated the radio in Mission Planner, setup fail safe and the other things we found in the wiki.

In mission planner everything seems fine but we cant make the octo to arm when moving the left stick to down - right.

I will attach a photo from Radio Calibration tab while trying to arm the copter, the yaw is to the maximum value, flight mode was STABILIZE. also made a video because he says itțs not sure why the orange leds RX and TX are flickering even if no telemetry is connected, or any other device.

If in the video it seems the YAW stick was not keeped enough to the right it just because he gave up trying, but we did hold the stick enough seconds...

any advices ??

thank you 

arming APM failed.png

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Ovidiu,

Have you uncommented the line

#define CONFIG_APM_HARDWARE APM_HARDWARE_APM2

in file APM_config.h?

Regards,

Anderl

• We did try to pair myTurnigy 9x  Radio with his receiver and it seems it does work with my radio, it's weird that the calibration process and everything else works with his receiver, also his other OCTO equiped with the same FrSKY receiver as mine and as his new octo does work with his receiver.

PS. I also tried to arm with my radio while it was connected to USB and it worked

• I think you will find the it wont arm while being powered by usb.

This reply was deleted.

Activity