It's finally here!  Long range FPV solution that supports HD video streaming in real-time over distances in excess of 3 Miles!  Your choice of frequency! (900Mhz/2.4GHz/*3.65Ghz/5GHz)

Compatible with APM 2.0 & QGroundControl (MAVLINK)

Get everything you need to replace your current video transmitter and telemetry radios with a long range  HD solution! Watch the HD stream right from your iPhone or Android!

• Serial to Ethernet Converter (Pre-Configured w/Static IP)
  • Aircraft Rx/Tx Unit 
  • Ground Station Rx/Tx Unit 
  • Aircraft Antenna 
  • Ground Station Antenna
  • HD IP Camera
  • 10/100 Three Port Ethernet Switch (3s Lipo Compatible) 
  • 2x POE Injectors (24v for Rx/Tx & IP Camera)
  • Pixhawk or APM Interface Cable
  • DVR Server Software
  • Instruction Guide

*3.65 GHz requires proper license in USA. 

Get it from the store! 

http://www.4stateuav.com/product/long-range-hd-fpv/

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gavin, I need 3 miles range when flown at 700 feet. do you think that would be possible. I would like to wait for new version V2. can you also integrate input from a normal fatshark camera with normal "AV out". this would make it useful for all the existing cameras the flyers have.

I intend to use it with the camera in the link: the camera has IP output along with controls. would it be possible to configure with this camera. this is IP camera integrated with gimbal controls over IP.

http://www.uavvision.com/product/cm100-html/

• Gavin, what is the weight of the airborne unit? that should be critical to mount on small multicopters.

• 239g including 3s 1000Mah lipo.  I flew successfully with 3DR Y6 11" props 850Kv

8a56cde0d9db5fc223a276d068f615d4_large.JPG?1422217958

• Gavin, is there a way to extend the ground wifi signal such as another wifi router? Can a hundred people watch real time on smart phones and tablets. How do others watch the video stream? Can this video be used to fly FPV? Who do I determine which freq to use?  Is there a way to connect to a gopro or mobius? What is the difference between V1 and V2?

THANKS

Thom

• Yes there is a way to do what you're describing.

I haven't done testing with over 4 users watching the feed, this is something I can look into however. 

Others watch the video stream by connecting to the camera's rtsp stream or the web servers IP.

Yes it can be used to fly FPV and I have done it on 3DR Y6 successfully.

In order to better answer your question about Frequency, what rc TX to you have and what country, and flying location (city, rural)?  Im sure there is a way to get GoPro and Mobius to work with this system but I have not tried yet.  

V1 is the version that is in the video and is shipping now

V2 is coming soon (March) it will be integrated on one circuit board and smaller/lighter/faster/

Thank you!

-Gavin

• Here is a video overview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdHIohydwYE

This reply was deleted.

Activity