I am pretty sure this was caused by the 3.3 upgrade.  I have successfully calibrated the accelerometers many time recently and when I tried after 3.3 it times out and will not calibrate.  I hooked up my trusty Iris after several attempts on my 550 and the Iris responded as normal.  I then hooked up a spare pixhawk and uploaded 3.3, attempted a calibration with no results.  Neither unit will calibrate now even if I revert back to 3.2.1.  I took the 550 to School today and successfully calibrated 3.3 with a PC running Mission Planner.  I came home this afternoon and uploaded 3.3 to my Iris and it now has joined the other two in the calibration fail pile.  I am now out of tricks and could use some help.

RB

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Activity

Joseph Udofia liked Joseph Udofia's profile
Wednesday
David Hori liked Isabella Domi's profile
Jan 12
More…