hello friends,

i have built a 4 wheel driver Rover using a Aurdino Uno board with a L298D Dual H Bridge Motor Driver.

i wish to replace the Aurdino Uno Board with an APM 2.5 board but now I don't know how to interface the L298D Dual H Bridge Motor Driver with an APM 2.5 boards.

it sure has something to do PWM and PPM issue but not sure what.

can someone help me with how to achieve it?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm referring to the rover you built on Arduino and was looking to replace with APM.  Original post follows:

"i have built a 4 wheel driver Rover using a Aurdino Uno board with a L298D Dual H Bridge Motor Driver.

i wish to replace the Aurdino Uno Board with an APM 2.5 board but now I don't know how to interface the L298D Dual H Bridge Motor Driver with an APM 2.5 boards.

it sure has something to do PWM and PPM issue but not sure what."

I'm using an old APM 2.5 board that was lying unused to build a rover - my first attempt, have built some drones with APM and Pixhawk.

The APM is loaded with firmware ArduRover 2.50 and already configured for radio and GPS. Now I'm in the process of integrating with a L9110 driver (https://www.amazon.co.uk/L9110-2-Channel-Motor-Driver-Module/dp/B00...).

Have you managed to make your rover work with APM? What did you use to drive motors?

L9110 2-Channel Motor Driver Module - Red + Green: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy L9110 2-Channel Motor Driver Module - Red + Green (2.5~12V) at Amazon UK.
  • what are you referring too?

• Hi! Rather old topic but did you manage to make it work?

• BANG!!!! no one?? :-0

• has no one experimented with something like this??

something opensource and Hybrid??

This reply was deleted.

Activity