Arducopter 2.0.26

Today I thought id try the latest 2.0.26 firmware. also got the latest mission planner.For some reason I'm not getting any flight data when I connect to the mission planner. It connects successfully and I can use the terminal when I go into CLI mode. If I go into fly mode to see flight data, it connects, the rx and tx lights flash. but no flight data, raw sensor values, radio data, nada. Im just connecting via USB, dont have xbee's.Earlier today with the previous 2.0.23 code it was working fine.Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ok. With new mission planner 1.0.18 and new firmware 2.0.28, feedback from the APM via USB returned to normal. Everything ok now :) Thank you ...

P.S. Eager to receive my new motor and make another flight test.

• 100KM
    I have the same problem, is the cause known already ? Any fix available ?
  • Hi Brett. I hit the reset button on the APM as soon as it starts to try connecting, and it usually connects successfully then, have you tried that?
  • Developer

I have the same issue. Looking into it.

Jason

• Same here. I noticed the following : If I connect using radio telemetry, I get flight data and sensor reading, but via USB it's not working. That happens also with HK ground station and previous version of APM Planner, so I believe it's something in the firmware.
  • Did anyone get the chance to try alt hold?

I tried for a short while until a ran out of packs and it got dark. When I enabled it would just start climbing. But I didnt have much time to play. Will try again tomorrow.
  • same here.
This reply was deleted.

Activity