Developer

ArduCopter-3.2.1 Beta Testing

ArduCopter 3.2.1-rc2 (release candidate #2) has completed beta testing and has been released as the official version available through the mission planner and other ground stations.

Changes from AC3.2 are listed below and in the ReleaseNotes:
1) Enhancements:
    a) reduced twitch when passing Spline waypoints
    b) Faster disarm after landing in Auto, Land, RTL
    c) Pixhawk LED turns green before arming only after GPS HDOP falls below 2.3 (only in flight modes requiring GPS)
2) Safety Features:
    a) Add desired descent rate check to reduce chance of false-positive on landing check
    b) improved MPU6k health monitoring and re-configuration in case of in-flight failure
    c) Rally point distance check reduced to 300m (reduces chance of RTL to far away forgotten Rally point)
    d) auto-disarm if vehicle is landed for 15seconds even in Auto, Guided, RTL, Circle
    e) fence breach while vehicle is landed causes vehicle to disarm (previously did RTL)
3) Bug Fixes:
    a) Check flight mode even when arming from GCS (previously it was possible to arm in RTL mode if arming was initiated from GCS)
    b) Send vehicle target destination in RTL, Guided (allows GCS to show where vehicle is flying to in these modes)
    c) PosHold wind compensation fix
    d) prevent infinite loop with do-jump commands pointing at each other
    e) pixhawk memory corruption fix when connecting via USB
    f) vehicle stops at fence's alt limit in Loiter, AltHold, PosHold (as it did in AC3.1.5)
    g) protect against multiple arming messages from GCS causing gyro calibratoin failure

Thanks to Raph for the video.  This is actually a video from AC3.2 until we have one specific to AC3.2.1.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your log analyzer doesn't say anything was wrong with the power so maybe I'm not reading it right. Wouldn't be the first time :] 

• volts went to zero

Untitled.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3702547656?profile=original
    • Did you look at the log? At the very end sure looks like the bat went dead didn't it?  215% mag field change is huge too isn't it? Hope it didn't get too banged up.

• Developer

We had a second problem with the build server since Randy made his post 

We just fixed the problem and the firmware on the server has been updated and is now correct.

http://firmware.diydrones.com/Copter/stable/apm2-quad/git-version.txt

If you downloaded any of the APM versions of the firmware in the last several hours I recommend re-installing the firmware and verifying or erasing your parameters and re-configuring your vehicle. 

• Developer

We've just pushed out what was AC3.2.1-rc2 as AC3.2.1.  blog post here.

• Hi Randy, the file names in MP seem to be wrong; AC3.1.2, but once uploaded do report to be 3.2.1! Cheers, Mike

• Thats not the case for me.  Connected my IRIS+ and it told me of update so I installed it 3.2.1  Then i connected my Hex apm2.6 and updates without really paying too much attention as it was just the same as for iris+ right?  Wrong.  My hex was downgraded to 3.1.2 and displays al;l the stuff for 3.1.2 and all my setting have gone.  Is there something wrong or am i doing something wrong.  It will not show any other version available for my hex part from 3.1.2.

Help please.  Weeks of work down the swany!!

• Same here. 3.2 is nowhere to be found never mind 3.2.1... really annoying

• Seems OK now :-)

• Thats odd isn't it, here's mine..

3702777918?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Activity