ARDUIMU V2 FLAT PROBLEM

hello 
when  the latest  firmware is loaded in my arduimu v2 flat the blue gps led never goes on .
after the initial startup sequence ( ok with 3 leds flashing ) only the yellow led is on .
when the arduimu utilities software  is launched i can't see any bargraph moving (accel, gyros) and the cube don't move 
my gps is an EM406 , my cable to load the firmware is an FTDI BASIC .

Thanks  Philippe 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• its work for me , horayy.... , thanks sebastian boehm,
    ardupilot gps lock (blue led) but in arduimu blue led still flashing , it is normal ? i use arduimu+V3 with EM-411

Sebastian Boehm
    the problem was, that the em406 code initializes the GPS with 57600, but ardupilot assumes that the arduimu runs with 38400.

so either change the em406 code in arduimu to initialize the gps with 38400 or change ardupilot to connect to arduimu with 57600.

• anyone has tested em406 with arduimu ?

I have it working directly with the ardupilot, but it does now work wirh the arduimu. I am new to the project an it is difficult for me to debug this.
  • 3D Robotics
    You need to set the software for your GPS module--by default it's set up for the uBlox. Change this to 2, as shown:

// Ublox gps is recommended!
    #define GPS_PROTOCOL 2 // 1 - Ublox, 2 - EM406, 3 - NMEA

When you get GPS lock (which can take up to 15 minutes the first time), the blue LED will come on.
This reply was deleted.

Activity