Hello All

This is my first post.

Thanks for a great forum.  I have searched through but have been unable to find my answer, so i hope somebody can help me

I have several helicopters (no auto flight control system) and a quad (using KK2.1) and i wish to measure vibration within my models whilst flying.

I have purchased an ArduIMU V3 as i thought it would work, but even reading through the wiki i am not sure if it will.

I have played with Arduino and accelerometers but am getting no where fast.

I wish to have a device that is able to measure vibration from two places within one flying model and record the data to sd card or to a chip and then be able to study the vibration within say Excel

If the ArduIMU V3 is able to measure and record the data, i don't mind buying another one so i would be able to get my two measurements. This there code out there already that I can load onto the IMU to do this?

Else if anybody has used an Arduino with 2 acceleormeters and a data recorder can you point in in the right direction.

Many Thanks

Andy 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi AI

Just got home.  I am blown away with your help. Many many THANKS.  Loads of data streaming off.  Look much more usable numbers.

I will study your code over the next few days, its great to see this board doing some thing useful at last.

I will copy data stream off from the serial monitor and load into excel.

I am so excited :-)

Thanks Again

Andy

This reply was deleted.

Activity