Dear all

In an effort to fully understand the way the system works I have started a program flow diagram.

I could not find a pictorial explanation on the forums, with this in mind would someone mind helping check it is correct ( I will have made mistakes)and assist in filling in a couple of gaps? once a more experienced member is happy then I could post the diagram to help all new users...any thoughts?

Two small questions as well

1. Why does the program loop run at 50Hz?

2. which part of the code reads the waypoints from the memory?

Excuse my lack of know how here I am trying to learn the basics

:)

just adjusted flow program to reflect we are talking about v2.x of the software, sorry I didn't realise 1.x was no longer used

3690907491?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As you are aware I am new to the Ardupilot and I have just noticed that the Git repository is on version 2_8 of the software. Can someone on the C++ developers team give me a bit of direction? is the SVN respository out of date as this is what I based my flow diagram upon.

I could also do with some direction on how to know which version is the latest stable release to avoid this issue in future?

• Updated Flow program based upon Version 2.x of ardupilot

ardupilot_flowV3.png

• What a great idea!  Thanks.

• It would be helpful to have an editable version of the diagram maintained in the online documentation or included in the repository.

This reply was deleted.

Activity