I've just released ArduPlane 2.66
This release fixes a number of small issues in 2.65. In particular
- fixed auto-takeoff if you mission specifies a 0 value for latitude/longitude in the TAKEOFF command. This makes auto-takeoff missions easier to setup with Mission Planner
- fixed doc strings for loiter radius to reflect new larger maximum radius. This should allow a loiter radius above 127 to be specified in Mission Planner
- Added support for altitude override from Mission Planner in auto (thanks to Michael)
- allow battery voltage/current pins to be set to different pins (thanks to Randy)
- added differential spoiler support for elevon planes (thanks to Xichen Shi). This isn't documented yet, but hopefully will be soon.
- fixed control of additional aileron channels in manual mode (so they follow the main aileron channel)
There are a lot more things being worked on right now, but I decided to get this out as a stable release update before putting in lots of new code.