Attopilot availability

I've been trying to contact Dean at attopilot for over a month now but to no avail. Are attopilot units still on sale? I've seen here at DIY that an IMU based attopilot may be coming out in the future. Does anyone know any resolution on that release?Any help would be appreciated as I think attopilot is the right autopilot for my project.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, I have an Atto pilot in a wing that is all dialed in and ready to go if you are interested in a full package, minus a transmitter....contact me at jjmurray88@yahoo.com if so....thanks, Sean

• Sparkfun.com has the atto in stock

http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9028

• We have 3.0 IMU systems in stock and for sale. Please contact order@attopilotinternational.com

Regards,

Chris McNair

• 3D Robotics
    Dean's transitioning between autopilots, but I think he's still selling 1.8 (in the US). Did you go through the order form?
    Attopilot.com
  • T3
    It depends on what you want to do, but EasyUAV with IMU autopilot is available immediately.
    It was flown for around 18 months already.

http://www.rc-cam.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3278-easyuav-personal-...

The philosophy differs, however.
    FLEXIPILOT was designed to 'get most of a few specific platforms all weather all the time' while Attopilot approach appears to be 'can fly anything you put on the table'.
    domain.strategi.st
    creating new opportunities, from great ideas to digital assets
    Hi
    Maybe you already know about this ning network for attopilot.
    Here it is attopilot network
    I'm sure Gary can help you out.
    Hooks
This reply was deleted.

Activity

DIY Robocars via Twitter
Sunday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
May 14
DIY Robocars via Twitter
May 13
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @f1tenth: Say hi to our newest #F1TENTH creation for @ieee_ras_icra next week in Philly. It’s going to be huge! 😎 🔥 @AutowareFdn @PennEn…
May 13
DIY Robocars via Twitter
May 11
DIY Robocars via Twitter
May 8
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @SmallpixelCar: Noticed my car zigzagged in last run. It turned out to be the grass stuck in the wheel and made the odometry less accura…
May 8
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @SmallpixelCar: Test my car. RTK GPS worked great. Thanks @emlid for their support. https://t.co/EkQ6qmjmWR
May 8
DIY Drones via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: @kane That's @diydrones circa 2009. Still have a box of those Canon cameras that we used to strap into planes, just like this.…
May 3
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: Our next @diyrobocars race is going to be outside at a real RC racetrack in Fremont on May 28. Fully autonomous racing, head-to…
Apr 30
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @f1tenth: Our Spring 2022 F1TENTH course @PennEngineers is coming to an end with a head-to-head race as a big finale. So proud of our st…
Apr 26
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @DanielChiaJH: I wrote a thing! Throughout the development of my @diyrobocars car I've been using @foxglovedev Studio to visualize and d…
Apr 23
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @SmallpixelCar: My new car for high speed. Low body, everything ( @NVIDIAEmbedded Jetson Xavier NX, @emlid RTK GPS, IMC) under the deck…
Apr 23
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Apr 21
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @f1tenth: F1TENTH Race training setup @PennEngineers for our upcoming ICRA2022 @ieee_ras_icra competition. @OpenRoboticsOrg @IndyAChalle…
Apr 21
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @fatcatFABLAB: Proud to be hosting a restarted DIY Robocars NYC Meetup April 26. Come by if you want to talk about and race self-driving…
Apr 17
More…