Hi ,

We have a requirement to photograph and stitch the geo coded photos of large areas ( ~100 sqkm) and tag certain objects in these images . Once setup flying and feeding the photos must be automatic , only battery change should be required for a manual intervention.

Please suggest a good open source solution and components and softwares needed

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your in over your head bud, I can tell by the question.
  • Hi Ajay,

We expertise in doing large areas in India. We have experience of doing upto 450 sq. km. (already completed) areas using UAVs. You can get in touch with us at info@indrones.com to discuss your requirement. I think we can be of help here.

• we have close to 500 sqkm of forest area to cover and low resolution aerial 2D maps are enough , what would b the best stitching open source software needed which can work with E384

ECODRONES said:

Yes, you can.

Ajay Krishnan said:

I can see they use mission planning software, will we able to load the maps generated to our dashboard for tagging purposes

ECODRONES said:

I do recommend E384 or E386, from Event38 Unmanned Systems, www.event38.com

Cheers!

Best Solution for photographing and mapping large areas
    Hi , We have a requirement to photograph and stitch the geo coded photos of large areas ( ~100 sqkm) and tag certain objects in these images . Once…
  • Yes, you can.

Ajay Krishnan said:

I can see they use mission planning software, will we able to load the maps generated to our dashboard for tagging purposes

ECODRONES said:

Cheers!

Hi , We have a requirement to photograph and stitch the geo coded photos of large areas ( ~100 sqkm) and tag certain objects in these images . Once…
  • I can see they use mission planning software, will we able to load the maps generated to our dashboard for tagging purposes

ECODRONES said:

Cheers!

• Look into the Lynx by Swift Radioplanes: www.SRP.aero

3 hour endurance for a hand launch drone! plus durable Kevlar construction

• I do recommend E384 or E386, from Event38 Unmanned Systems, www.event38.com

Cheers!

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…