Hi all, hopefully there will be someone who can shed light on the strange behaviour I experienced during an recent auto mission. I had carried out 2 auto mission during the course on Thursday morning and I was planning the third mission of the day, job is a 25km corridor mapping project, I have completed 14 missions of 22 in total. I uploaded the mission to the plane and verified the waypoints on the flight data screen, all looked well. There were 181 waypoints. After performing all preflight checks and tested camera trigger during my preflight walk with the plane, I was ready to launch. Launch went fine and the plane climbed to take alt of 80m and proceeded to the first mission waypoint (5). The mission continued for 16 minutes to WP 121 and then the plane turned away from the track and proceed to fly off in what I presumed was an unknown location. I promptly entered RTL and brought the plane back home and landed safely, no harm done. I planned another mission to continue with a slight overlap before the fly off point in order to complete the mission and that was were I finished the days flying. When back in the office I played the tlog on the computer to see what had happened, mission waypoint were as I had planned and at the point where the fly off happened I saw no anomalies. On closer inspection on the BIN file I noticed for whatever reason the waypoints had reverted back to the previous mission (mission 2 of the day) although inspecting the track of he plane it was where I had expected it to be.
Has anyone here experienced something similar to this.
Here is the dropbox link to the BIN file and the associated Waypoint file
I'm running 3.2 on the plane.
Thanks for any answer