I just replaced the 3.3v voltage regulator successfully. I can connect to MP and get info on flight screen but CLI gives garbled characters. However i cannot upload a new firmware.  Computer shows ArduinoMega2560(com8), but in MP it only show com8 not ArduinoMega2560. When i try to load new firmware in MP message is:

Failed to download new firmware:System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

at System.Management.ThreadDispatch.Start()

at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialze()

at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initialize()

at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()

at MissionPlanner.Arduino.BoardDetect.DetectBoard(String port) in c:\Users\hog\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\ArduinoMega\Arduino\BoardDetect.cs:line 46

at MissionPlanner.Utilities.Firmware.update(String comport, software temp, String

historyhash) in c:\Users\hog\Documents\Visual Studio2010\Projects\ArdupilotMega\ArdupilotMega\Utilities\Firmware.cs:line 404

I have absolutely no idea what all this means other than i am currently stuck with not being able to upload a new firmware.   Any ideas would be extremely helpful.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Went back to the beginning. I deleted and erased all MP and drivers. Installed APM Planner2 and arduinomega 2560 drivers. Updated firmware through APM Planner2 first time with no problems. Will make final post after some testing.

• I was able to connect via CLI and it show that i have Arducopter V3.1.2.  Unfortunately i need to use this board on a Bixler2. All same info as above shown when I try to upload new firmware in MP.

This reply was deleted.

Activity