Can't Arm 2.0.25.

Hello, I have just upgraded to 2.0.25, loaded via the Arduino IDE, and been through the First Time setup process successfully a couple of times. Radio values look good.

However each time I get to the part where I have to arm the motors, it doesn't happen. I disconnect all power, switch CLI switch to flight mode, connect the Lipo and the ESC 4-wire lead and wait for boot to complete. At this point the green light is flashing in sync with the white rear-motor light. (The other 3 motor lights don't work)

With Transmitter on, I hold the throttle stick lower right for a few seconds, but arming doesn't happen.

What could be wrong please?

Thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Rob

I moved up to 2.0.25 last night and had exactly the same problem.

I have to use Auduino if I want to use camera stabalization but when I did the motors would not run.  Like you I have been running this stuff for a while now and can tell when there is an underlying issue with the code and not my own setup.

I have uploaded using planner now and the motors arm (no camera stabilization) but I get a lot of yaw to the right as one motor is not firing up at the same time as the others so I guess I need to recalibrate them.  Must have been altered when trying the dozen or so different uploads last night.

Guys - there is no negativity here, this is project is still in beta and you are all working hard to get it running glitch free.  This is just feedback.  If it was easy we wouldn't get such a sense of achievement when it finally works.

• 3D Robotics

Is your RC transmitter Mode 1 or Mode 2? If you're flying Mode 1 (Europe), you need to hold the left stick to the right while the the throttle (right stick) is at its lowest position. 

Please see the manual for more detailed instructions.

• Have u reversed yaw. Try down to the left.
This reply was deleted.

Activity