Compass offset 0 0 0

Hello!

I am new to the hobby and have recently built my first quadrotor equipped with a PixHawk

After calibrating the compass with the Live Calibration in mission planner it sets the offsets to 0 0 0. On the flight data screen, the orientation of my vehicle is incorrect on the map. This is a brand new pixhawk, could I have a bad compass on board? I have ran the calibration a dozen times or so with the same result. One time it set the offsets to 1 1 1. Any help is appreciated!!

Matt

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• again is there a solution to this problem? is it to use APM 2.0 instead?

• I have not tried in the higher versions of Mission Planner, but if you have a problem, use APM Planner 2.0

• Ok, I think it's a bug in mission planner 1.2.99. I have calibrated the compass in APM Planner 2 and already have different values ​​of 0 0 0, that is something I was acostubrando see.

Greetings.

• happens to me the same. Change my ESC and motor and reconfigure the compass the offset parameters are 0 0 0, loiter mode does not work. I have my plate campiado APM APM 2.5 by 2.6 with external compass and have the same problem. Is there any solution?

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Saturday
More…