Hallo everybody,

during flying with hexacopter AC2 firmware 2.025, after exiting alt hold mode, all motors suddenly stops. Free fall from cca  20 m, crash to pieces. Pilot fault excluded (everything as usual). Any ideas?

BtW: Any cheap spare Ardu electronics? Magnetometer, GPS, both boards crashed.

Thanks 

Jakub

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i smashed my aeroquad against wall with full motor power i damaged almost everything (5000mah battery, aeroquadshield, all props and motors). after that i started to use cd spindle as cover for electronics and its awesome. strong, light, easy to use and youve got enough space to hide all expensive electronics (except esc). its good also if you learn to fly and land a lot in grass and dust.
  • Strange - I had the opposite situation this morning with 2.0.25 and Alt hold mode.

I had flown up very high in Alt hold mode but when I lowered the throttle stick it did not seem to start descending. The log seems to confirm this, if I'm reading it right... so what I did was rise the throttle back up where I estimated it would be high enough, switched to Simple mode (the knob turned to Loiter momentarily first) and landed with Simple mode. No idea if it could be related in any way though. I'll attach the log just in case. Were you able to salvage a log file?

28-06-11 09-28 2.log

• how about your trotle stick position when you exit from hold atlitute?
This reply was deleted.

Activity