Cruis Speed change

I am trying to make APM change its cruise speed at a specific altitude in RTL mode. I am no programming expert and was trying to put an IF statement in one of the loops but it doesnt seem to be working, if somebodey could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I ran across this code

{{{ 
    NAV_LAND: p1 = 0, alt = 0, lat = 34.158121, -118.166592 
    NAV_LAND_OPTIONS: p1 = 150, p2 = 15, p3 = 75, p4 = N/
    NAV_LAND_OPTIONS: p1 = 50, p2 = 13, p3 = 65, p4 = N/
    NAV_LAND_OPTIONS: p1 = 0, p2 = 10, p3 = 45, p4 = N/
    }}}

It would work perfect for me because i can adjust the land speed. I just dont know where the code goes, the mission planner is the only way i know how to add waypoints and it doesnt give all the land options. help here?

• im using a non-powered glider i want to use the cruise speed to differentiate between landing and steep gliding

• Just had a thought, what is your throttle cruise set to?

I haven't had a chance to look at the code to see how they relate, but if you are trying to go faster and you have the throttle cruise set low, it won't speed up I don't think.

• Hi Anthony

Let me know how you get on this, I'm planning on doing quite a bit of work on speeds in the code and haven't had a chance to look at it yet, so if you find something useful it would be good to post your results and any code examples.

I'd like to automatically calculate optimal cruise speed and have it automatically change during flight.

This reply was deleted.

Activity