DataLogging problems

Hello my friends,

I have a problem about datalogging on onboard dataflash

If I record many logs and did not erase any of them I get 3 kind of situations:
1) the older records erased and the new datalog start on log #1 itself by the code
2) The code  erase the logs or maybe logs get corrupted somehow and not able to record any logs again until I manually erase the dataflash memory (even if it says no logs in memory I erase it) So older logs is not overwritten

3)If the memory is not full at startup it will be full and not will erase any logs or not will overwrite any logs.

if the second situation happens and I reset the EEPROM I may see some logs on dataflash.But not as it should be. Lets say there was 7 records after eeprom reset I may get only one...

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Firstly a Firmware update and erasing of the dataflash memory done. And then this is the normal screenshot of the log after recording the data as it should be.21 minutes of recording.(Raw datas also enabled)

3692274188?profile=original

• By the way, I forgot to mention that I am using now APM Mission Planner 1.0.72 and ArduPlane2.24
    If you just erase the dataflash and let it be full, even if it is full it will not clear the memory and overwrite. and you will see the second situation

This reply was deleted.

Activity