Death of a Skywalker Analaysis Needed.

So I did a huge mistake and did not double check everything before take off along with being to low before I started testing my different modes.  This plane and APM 2 have flown many missions before.  I updated to the new Mission Planner and started over with a fresh install of the Skywalker Prams.  Attached is the Mission Planner log files.  As I switch to RTL the plane flips over and drives straight into an empty tennis court, I try to flip back to manual but hit the wrong switches to slow.  GoPro exploded even with the housing, it was destroyed.  I suspect the plane was not leveled on start up.  I should have double check the Mission Planner screen that it was. 

So anyone that is great at reading the log files, I would love to hear feed back on why it flipped over and dove straight to the ground.

Thanks.

ArdupilotPlanner.log.2013-03-29.2

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Update.  Seems "Manual Level" was checked in Mission Planner Pids. It seems the "skywalker.param" download file has the Manual Level set to 1!  I think that is where my problem was, it was never leveled properly.  We'll my mistake for not checking everything!

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…