I have recently purchased and built the Miniature Aircraft - Spectra G Gasser and the DJI - WK-H controller.
There seems to be very little info on the final configurations for the controller for various sizes/types helicopters especially the Spectra-g Gasser.
My Current Setup is as follows:
Here is my setup hardware:
- Spectra-G 2012
- Zenoah PUH 260
- Hitec HS-5565 MH HV Servos (cyclic + throttle)
- Futaba BLS256HV (tail)
- DJI-WK-H controller
- 720mm Rotortech Scott Gray Mains
- 105mm Edge tail blades
- Align T-rex 700 Flybar (600mm)
- Align F3C Flybar Paddles
- std carb
- RJX Tuned Muffler
- 13/93t gear ratio 7.15
- GPS is positioned 68cm from the main shaft.
- IMU is 19cm from main shaft.
I will post some pictures when I have it all together.