Drones georeferenced video examples?

Hi everybody!

I'm from the www.openstreetmap.org project that aims to create a free worldmap. Therefore we walk along a road and record the track using consumer GPS devices. Furthermore we take notes by pen&paper, voice or photo. Currently I try to extend our editor to link videos against a GPS track to add the objects to OSM, you see:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/VideoMapping

To get a better impression of what is possible with UAVs I would like to have a demo video and the corresponding GPS track for a interessting area(for the OSM context).
Has anybody (may be from Germany, too?) material, please?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are several projects similar to yours, the latest was guys documenting hiking trails with StreetMap type cameras. Not sure if they are doing 3d or not though... But to me field of view, focus precision, and lighting is the most critical aspects of making any photography usable. Stunning takes even more cash... But stability in a moving (aerial or not) platform has been solved many times, however usually its heavy on the money side. (I cant imagine how much the NFL pays for the overhead cameras on cables)
  • So realy nobody? :(
This reply was deleted.

Activity