Easy Star Question

Ok so last night I took pics of my easy star that I eventually plan to use as a drone but for now, since I have zero flight time, I am going to just get it to the point that it runs as a plane so I can fly it first. These pics are to be used in hopes I might get some help on figuring out what else I need for parts. One thing that isnt shown in the photo is that I may use, for now, my step sons cheap JR RX and TX. I do know I need some more parts for the prop/motor, just not sure what. Well here are the pics and any help on figuring what  else I need to get this thing flying would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0781.jpgIMG_0783.jpgIMG_0784.jpgIMG_0785.jpgIMG_0786.jpgAny help with this would be VERY MUCH greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I know I don't have all the parts for attaching my prop to the motor. I know there is something needed and I have seen it before but I don't know what its called or which on I need exactly. Its a two part deal that attaches to the pole of the motor and the prop gets sandwiched between that and a nose type piece.

UPDATE: I just found that part I am referring to. It's this part here. I forgot I had it in my list I created last year. ;)

One other thing I am unsure of is that the ESC has the three wires that attach to the motor and those wires are black and labeled "A", "B", and "C". On the motor there is a Red, Black, and Yellow wire. So what color wire goes to what lettered wire on the ESC? Other than those things and attaching a battery connector to the +/- wires on the ESC I think I may be set.

Considering lipos get hot and some of the dangers that come with charging them I think it would be best to remove the battery for charging so that's what I will do with that.

• Distributor
    Hello Wayne,

I have one of these, they are great flyers!

It looks like you have all the parts needed, you only need two servos for this airframe, one tip is to glue in a tape liner into the servo slots and then wrap the tape over the servo, it makes them much easier to replace if needed. The installation of the lipo in that place will have people split down the middle unless you are going to us the secret to removing it for charging..... :)

Regards

Martin

www.buildyourowndrone.co.uk
This reply was deleted.

Activity