I've looked through many posts but still have a few questions....
I've been flying a small quadcopter for a while and I plan on buying my first Arducopter in the next few days. So far I think I might go with the following setup.
- APM 2.0, no GPS
- LEA-6 GPS
- ArduCopter Hexa 3DR Frame + Motors Kit
- 880 kV motors
- 10x47 props
- 433 Mhz 3DR Telemetry kit
- Optical flow sensor
- MB1260 XL Max-Sonar
- 3DR Sonar Mount
- What kind of batteries should i use? I'd like to get at least 10 minutes of flight time. I'm not sure if I should use a 4s or 3s with the stock ESC's.
- Will a 5 channel radio work? I plan on using a joystick through mission planner as my primary manual control and I already have a dx5e with an ar500 receiver that I could use as backup.
- Should I buy a additional BEC to power the APM?
-Any tips for this setup?