For Sale: 3DR X8 Multirotor RTF, lighlty used

**SOLD**

I have for sale a lightly used 3DR X8 (original model) with APM 2.6.  I have used it only a hand full of times, mostly with a camera strapped on the bottom, taking aerial images of crops for agricultural use.  This unit has never been crashed, although it had a couple hard landings.  I have moved up to a more efficient fixed wing for my mapping missions, so this one is not needed anymore.  I will send pictures to anyone interested.  Lots of extra parts.  Well over $1700 new including all batteries and extras.  

Will sell to buyer with best offer.  Will ship anywhere in continental US for free.

Contains:

(1) X8 RTF kit, assembled, lightly used, with APM 2.6

(2) 4200 mah 3S batteries

(2) 900 mah 3S batteries, never used

(2) 6000 mah 4S Nanotech batteries, never used

(10) XT60 connectors (to rewire nanotech batteries to match X8 connectors)

(1) FlySky radio transmitter/receiver (US)

(1) Tenergy TB6B Balancing charger

(1) different set of landing gear from hobbyking

(6) 10x4.7 spare propellers

(1) spare parts kit (motor, legs, esc's, etc)

(1) 5.8 gHz video transmitter/receiver

(1) gentWIRE USB2 control cable for canon camera control

(1) imax B3 charger

(1) FPV camera mounted on frame

**I also have 2 Canon camera's as well, these are not included but could be sold also with the X8.  One is modified to capture NIR,G,B images.

20140909_095543.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• These items are now sold.

• Do you still have this for sale?  What are biggest differences between the original X8 and the Iris+?  I'm looking at the Iris+ for ag usage in Kansas.

• Sorry for the delay in responding.  

I have not researched the Iris much, but I believe it uses the pixhawk controller whereas the X8 I have uses the apm controller.  I am sure there are other differences, but like I said, I have not researched the Iris much.  If this is your first time flying, a used one like this would be a good way to get accustomed to what is involved, with limited risk in the amount of money you invest.  

• Is the X8 able to be programmed via DroidPlanner or some other sort of autonomous flight plan software?  I thought I read somewhere that this was not supported on the APM controller.

• Yes, it can be programmed for autonomous flight via Mission Planner, and believe DroidPlanner as well, although I have not tried that one.  As I understand it, Droid Planner is just Mission Planner converted and updated to run on Android.  Mission Planner runs on a PC.  

http://planner.ardupilot.com/

• how much for the canon sx260 with the IR filter removed?

• $140, however I would prefer to sell them with the X8.  I do have some interest in the whole package, so if that falls through I will let you know and will sell the camera separate.

• If u still have the X8 and camera I am interested.  I would like to discuss over email though

• Sorry I just sold them the other day.

• Where did the X8 come up short for you in terms of ag use? I was looking at a very similar setup, but would love some feedback on your experience and why you're moving to a fixed wing. Was battery life the main issue?

This reply was deleted.

Activity