For Sale: Aquacopter.

Hello all,

I have decided to sell my Aquacopter and everything I have to go with it.

The frame is only a year old, It is grey in color, is extremely solid and ready to fly. Carbon Fiber props, APM 2.0 on it, 3DR telemetry and a gopro mount. Go Pro Hero 2 is available as well.

I also have a Spektrum DX6i radio and 2 receivers that I will sell with it, but I will not sell this alone. This has hardly been used and is in perfect condition.

I also have an park flyer Icon A5 seaplane that is a fun aircraft to fly.

3 2100 Lipo Batteries, charger and spares for everything above.

I am doing this from work, so I am probably missing some things, hehe.

Will Ship anywhere after payment has processed.

My zip code is 49306 In Belmont, Michigan. Please figure out your own shipping costs and materials. I will not charge extra for shipping.

For those of you who have purchased one of these Aquacopters or you are looking at one, you know how long it takes to get one. This one is available now.

Please contact me at svanfossen@comcast.net.

Thanks

Scott

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3701768203?profile=original3701768028?profile=original3701768156?profile=original

Please make me an offer. I have over $1300 into all of this and I don't need to sell any of it, so please, no low ball offers.

Here is a link to a youtube video I took with this setup. I had just got this all put together and yes, still learning how to figure out how to film with the gopro. hehe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og-AcrwmXgo

Scott

• Still selling ?

• could you load some pic when you get a chance?

This reply was deleted.

Activity