FPV Troubleshooting/No Video

I've recently added a FPV to a quadcopter that I built and have been flying for some time now.  I purchased the entire setup from 3DRobotics.  The link is here:  http://store.3drobotics.com/products/3dr-fpv-osd-kit 

Unfortunately, after following the wiring diagrams and instruction, I'm not having much luck getting video to appear on my TV.  What am I missing?  I assumed that it would "just work".  Thoughts?

Anyone know what lights are supposed to be on or blinking? 

1. Both red lights are solid and the little yellow light is flashing on the OSD board.
  2. Just one solid red light on the Video TX board.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Okay, my X8 2014 RTF OSD/FPV (stock 3DR + Black Pearl Monitor) system was working fine. 3DR replaced my camera (thank you 3DR) due to its losing the lens in flight, and I had a crash which necessitated replacing two motors.

Since I got the copter back together and flying I haven't had a picture on the Black Pearl. I get telemetry to Droidplanner and Mission Planner If I turn everything on all the led's light up properly and when I move the 5.8G TX/antenna around I see SOME SORT of signal on the B.P. since the gray, fuzz on the screen changes as I move the TX around.

I haven't changed the settings on the B.P. - Mode E, Div, Channels 7 & 8. (I'm not an electronics guy)

I'm out of ideas.

• 3D Robotics

It should indeed just work. Is your TV/screen NTSC or PAL?

This reply was deleted.

Activity